We need to restart our servers the coming Monday starting 12:00 CET to reconfigure the storage pools on the physical hosts. We expect the process to take no more than 15 minutes, and will update this blog post as we proceed.
- 12:04 CET: We’re taking down the servers
- 12:09 CET: The servers are down, SAN is being reconfigured on the host OS
- 12:13 CET: We’re bringing the servers back up again
- 12:16 CET: We’ll need to take down one of the servers again to verify the partition tables.
- 12:25 CET: We’re seeing some messages in the logs that we’re not comfortable with; investigating
- 12:35 CET: We’re rolling back, should be back up in a few minutes
- 12:39 CET: We’re back up.