We’ll be doing an upgrade to our SAN infrastructure beginning at 11:00 CET. It’ll require a reboot of the servers in order for them to pick up the changes, which in turn may result in them having to check the consistency of their filesystems, this may take up to 40 minutes to complete.
The good news is we have some bigger changes for you later today.
* 11:07 CET: SAN upgrades complete
* 11:10 CET: Database up and running without issues
* 11:12 CET: Commencing filesystems check on git hosts, this may take a while
* 11:15 CET: 20% completed
* 11:20 CET: 45% completed
* 11:27 CET: 72% completed
* 11:37 CET: 85% completed. We will have to go slightly beyond the maintenance window
* 11:42 CET: And we’re alive! Bringing up services now